Friday, August 31, 2007

Eph. 2:8-10


“For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” Eph. 2:8-10 NIV

Prayer for Your Hands:
Lord, I thank you that you have anointed my hands and put the same Healing & Resurrection Power of Christ within them. With Lifted Hands I lift my eyes to the Lord., where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord. Thank you LORD for keeping me from all harm and watching over my life as I come and go Psalm 121

Prayer for Your Mind:
Thank you Lord that I have the mind of Christ, The helmet of salvation I know the Truth and I will abide in it

Prayer for Your Ears:
Lord, I thank you that you have given me ears to hear. Enable me to hear opportunities to be a witness today. To Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks, the reason for the hope that I have.
1 Peter 3:15

Prayer for Your Eyes:
Lord I thank you that you give me eyes to see what you see. Yet I thank you that I can walk by faith and not by sight!

Prayer for Your Lips; Isaiah 55
Lord, I thank you that as the rain falls from the Heaven and waters the Earth so shall your word be that proceeds forth from Your mouth that shall not return void but will accomplish what You have set it to do.

Prayer for Your Mid-section:
Lord, I thank you that you have not given me a spirit of fear but of Power & Love.

Prayer for Your Feet:
Lord, I thank you that my feet are shod with the preparation of the Gospel of Peace. With my feet you have given me authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; so that nothing will harm me. Luke 10:19

Prayer for Your Heart:
Lord, thank you for the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, create in me a pure heart, where the Holy Spirit is glorified! From the heart flows love, teach me to love as you love. Speak Lord your servant is listening!

No comments: